RT10WRugged TabletThe Honeywell RT10W rugged tablet is designed for rapid user adoption, minimized TCO and optimized device management. Whether you're a supervisor or a shop floor employee, a manager or a maintenance worker, the RT10W is ready to fit into your daily workflow.
Keeping workers and managers connected and providing them with the data and functionality they need, when they need it, is crucial to every business. To enable this, you need mobile devices that not only fit your workflow, but also your workforce. If workers don't use a device, the benefits of connectivity, data capture and productivity are never achieved.
With its 10.1-inch bright, high-resolution, optically bonded display and a light yet durable form factor, the Honeywell RT10W rugged tablet is easy to use all day long, making it perfect for rapid user adoption. For data capture, the FlexRange dual-lens imager is capable of scans less than 0.1 m (5 in) all the way out to 10.7 m (35 ft), so users can easily capture barcodes from across the room without having to waste time getting close enough for a scan.
In addition to flexibility and ease of use, mobile devices must also deliver minimized TCO by being durable and optimized for productivity. With its rugged drop specification and IP65 rating, the RT10W is built to last, and its hotswappable battery packs can save you the hours of downtime that can occur when a device loses its charge. In addition, Honeywell's unique Operational Intelligence offering can improve your TCO even further by dramatically reducing the number of devices that go missing or are sent for repairs unnecessarily.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Powerful barcode scan capabilities including near, mid and far range scans with instantaneous autofocus.
Turn data into action with the RT10W and Operational Intelligence. Find and fix problems like device abusers, or units that weren't charged overnight.
Stay connected with field employees with the RT10W and Smart Talk. Connect field workers with subject matter experts using secure PTT, text, voice and video communications.
Rugged construction withstands 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete using MIL-STD 810G standards, and has an IP65 rating against dust and water.
Vehicle docks for forklift mounting, desk docks for office use, hand or shoulder straps for keeping your tablet at your side - the RT10W has a full suite of accessories for many different workflows.
- The convenient slate design offers portability and productivity simultaneously
- 1.10 GHz processor delivers a powerful tablet performance; 8 GB memory allows rapid switching between apps, smooth gaming, and effortless web experience
- 10.1" (1920 x 1200) screen allows a great view of movies and TV shows and yet is small enough to easily carry
- Hi-res 2 Megapixel front-facing camera excels at stunning outdoor portraits, sharpens landscape images, and records crystal clear 4K videos
- With Windows 10 OS, enjoy your favorite content all at once on a larger view edge browser. Share your thoughts with the world by writing directly on web pages.
- Helps you with scanning barcodes